Darko video on changes in audio 2010-2019

I agree that DAP’s soon be :coffin:

1 Like

Unfortunate but true lol

Perhaps “on a pedestal,” is too strong. He is often the main quoted reviewer though IMO

2 Likes

I think it was the jazz boomerphile post that happened like a couple months back

no good, Zeos already does that

I’m not seeing a shang review on there lol

i have him on a pedestal and its high, really high :point_up_2:

1 Like

Darko is one of the few people that has a audiophile podcast that i can use on my podcast app. its pretty good

3 Likes

So i’m generation x, would that make me a Xophille? ooo! i like the sound of that.

I think you meant to say, don’t listen ear to ear with Z.

I guess lol, but I will say I personally don’t have the same aesthetic tastes as him either lol

1 Like

For the most part I’ve been good with Z and Joshua Valor’s reviews. From a listening standpoint. I trust Z the most as a lot of the things he’s genuinely loved I’ve really enjoyed as well but man he goes off on Asperger like tangents a plenty. My fav reviewer is Metal571 because he spend the time on sound, you know the thing that matter. No nonsense.

Did I mention Darko comes off as douche bag? It’s not about what he reviews because other people review expensive shit. Different strokes I guess.

1 Like

You may enjoy reading though these threads

1 Like

Maaaaaaan now I’m curious about ur aesthetics and tastes!! As soon IF you quit your job and can start posting pics I gotta see them

It’s more when I can lol, but it doesn’t seem like its going to be soon, but you never know lol

1 Like

I may die not knowing haha

Same here lol⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

Haha, well if it pays the bills and allows your crazy spending its fine I guess. And to also give you enough time to be so active on the forum is pretty amazing

Very true, when you are at work all the time, the time you spend there is less valuable to the employer lol. Also I have some days where I am super free and some days that are absolutely packed

1 Like

There are days I noticed ur not as active. But either way you are pretty active here!