Describe your best audio deal

We all know that the performance of the gear [and whichever aspect allows you to enjoy your music] is the most important factor of your purchases.

Just for fun and out of curiosity, what was your best audio deal that you snagged?

2 Likes

Sennheiser hd 599se technically for 40 eur new.

1 Like

getting the ENOG Pro 2 for $100 and getting the HD599ses for $100 also. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The big master studio Genelec’s.
Can’t say prices or total discount’s but there will never a be similar deal.

Senheiser 58x baby! 75 dollars shipped, perfect condition! By one of my boiz here in the forums

1 Like

The Elegia at $399 is pretty ridiculous and also the HP-3 for $699.

1 Like

Kph 30i for $30 is the never-ending best audio deal

3 Likes

I got mine for 23 EUR so I agree :smiley:

Got my nighthawks for only $150, considering how much I love them I consider that an amazing deal.

Also acquired my Questyle QPM recently for only $940 plus tax and shipping.

3 Likes

Synthesis LM250 Speakers, $380/pair.
(This was 20+ years ago, so the money meant more; but… still).

1 Like

New Questyle QP2R for ÂŁ420 so $540

1 Like

Mint iFi iDSD Micro equivalent $320

4 Likes

RNHP for 300€.
Kph30i for 20.

1 Like

That is an excellent deal…

2 Likes

JVC speakers for free because my mom was about to throw these in the trash? Lol.

Also, the price of AVRs go down faster than smartphones, it’s ridiculous. 1000$ AVRs for 100$ on eBay (etc) is common.

father was going to get rid of a full on home theater speaker system with a projection tv(96 inche screen? I think? Will have to measure) which I got all for free today. My liquid plat I had bought for around $325 + extra fees was probably one of my other best deals

1 Like

I got a pair of emotiva t1 for $95 dollars. Original owner who inherited them complained it wasn’t Bose or Sony and wanted them gone.

4 Likes

Hah! Not a chance. The KSC75X at $17 is obviously the neverending best deal. :slight_smile:

But quoting retail prices is probably not what this thread is about, so I would name the iFi Micro iDSD (Silver) for 270 EUR, second-hand. I estimate I got 95% or more of the audible performance of the Black Label for way the hell less than the price of the BL.

1 Like

Just remembered that I did score my pair of SVS Ultra bookshelves for $400… They are normally $500 each.

1 Like

That’s… :ok_hand: