Do you have headphones you think excel for certain genre's?

do you have go-to headphones you prefer to use when you have a hankering to listen to a particular genre of music? feel free to add genre’s…but off the top of my head:

• classical
  • edm
  • blues
  • jazz
  • rock
  • hard rock
  • heavy metal
  • instrumental
  • strings
  • percussion
  • horns
  • vocals

Yep, absolutely different cans for different genres.
Monoprice retro’s, fun, bass heavy bop your head tunes just kicking back and really enjoying music, not analyzing anything, possibly multi-tasking, where your attention is not focused on the music necessarily. Akin to listening to music in the car while driving in a big city during rush hour. EDM, hip-hop, rap, old school rap. Modded with bigger deeper pads. Every time i wonder just why i still own them I put them on and a few hours later they go right back to their spot to be forgotten till the next time i wonder why i still have them sitting around. Rinse repeat.

Monoprice M560- heavy mods, pure blues and jazz. They rule there for me, otherwise i would have given them away. Very specific use for me.

Those are 2 very specific headphones i own for those reasons only. Purchased them for cheap just to see what they were about and they somehow got relegated to those duties only. Otherwise they collect dust.

Well currently I own the 58x ,k240 ,990, and 4xx.

• classical
    -58x
    -k249
  • edm
    -4xx
  • blues
    -58x
    -k240
  • jazz
    -k240
    -58x
  • rock
    -k240
    -4xx
    -58x
  • hard rock
    Any of them
  • heavy metal
    -58x
  • instrumental
    -58x
    -4xx
  • strings
    -58x
    -4xx
  • percussion
    -4xx
  • horns
  • vocals
    -58x
    -4xx
  • Modern HIP hop
    -4xx
  • Old school hip hop
    -58x
  • Lo Fi hip hop
    -4xx
    -58x
    Really want to see how the m570 will fit in

Acoustic, female vocals and a lot of what I listen to then P1’s

Of the headphones I have tried, here are some thoughts.
The Koss Kph30i are one of my favorites for jazzy and anything where warmth is key. They are warm headphones so it gives a very nice warm feeling.
I love Audioquest Nighthawk Carbon with their wide 3D like sound. Especially for Rock or heavy stuff, Orchestral/Soundtrack, and Electronic.
Beyerdynamic DT770 250 ohm is good for bass heavy tracks and when you want those sharp highs (although the 80 ohm was too sibilant for me).
HD6xx is good for almost anything. Hard to pick something it really shines in for me, just all around good in all genres. Very clean and detailed sound.
The 1More Triple Driver Headphones are my absolute favorite for Electronic. The 2 active drivers and the passive bass reflector allow these to produce actual amazing sub bass more than the DT 770 by far, and the detail in the treble at the same time just cannot be beat. I love them for many other things besides electronic when I want huge sub bass and the most accurate treble ever, but Electronic v shaped tracks are where these shine.
Those are what I have tried.