Dom Q’s spot (Recap of CanJam NYC and other things)

Man, those early music videos are beyond simplistic and unintentionally hilarious! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ps. To everyone; there is a lot of typos in my write up… I know lol I re-read it just now and holy shit… I’ll rework it shortly and fix it.

That’s what you get when you write something at 5am! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Fixed… :notes::heart_eyes: is a thing for sure brother

3 Likes

Yeah but it was probably a lot of the sleep deprivation and being jelly at me scooping him.

But he didn’t need to worry, nobody’s listening to me anyway :wink::saluting_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

you got that right, brother, I wanted to get my thoughts off for the pre-order announcement so I set my alarms early today :triumph:

8 Likes

LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZIIGYAT GYAT GYAT

Thank you for this STELLAR write up brother :pray: You’ve outdone yourself this time :sparkles:
Really happy you’re digging the treble so much :man_dancing: crispy crispy

9 Likes

Ahhhh I see what you did there lmaoooo

Let’s fucking go, bro, the hype is real with the Estrella, I don’t care what anyone says, you cooked up a real Michelin star meal with this set and I hope everyone gets a taste :triumph:

4 Likes

You know it

Only da best for the boys

9 Likes

Bro, that gif. is WILD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that fool is COOKIN’

5 Likes

You know it’s legit when you see that form, the vigor, the focus, the grey hairs… that’s gonna be an insane meal :rofl:

6 Likes

I agree great review! The treble extension is unmatched in the 300 bucks realm. Looks like a Performer 8 on bass Steroids.

2 Likes

Not really.

7 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
BTW 1500 USD :wink:

1 Like

Riku ain’t gonna let that Sony Slander stand!

10 Likes

Any recent sets though? Just curious is all

Most recent sets in the last year or 2 have good treble extension (on graph) tbh.

4 Likes

the humble simgot is off the charts. not that I can hear that high :sweat:

4 Likes

I’m going to be honest and say that I am seriously surprised that these are so close to one another, Graph wise. I’ve never heard the LM version, only the OG 500 so I can’t talk about what they sound like in-ear, but man, that is fascinating.

4 Likes

Estrella has plenty of energy, but it doesn’t come off nearly as emphasized as a Simgot

5 Likes