Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

:metal:

5 Likes

Hi-fri Aphex

Totally random how each model is, mine came out quite good imo.

11 Likes

hows it sound? I saw this youtube video on them and they look so cool

I have not had enough time to sit down and really try them, been last days before vacation so work been hectic. Had them with me at work and tried for a few hours while working.

I would say it goes into the V shaped category, big bass with great impact, mids a little light and some instruments lack some detail. Treble keep up quite well with the increased bass without being to much.
For the money maybe overpriced slightly, but then again it helps him get money for more projects. He probably have potential to go somewhere.

2 Likes

Am I crazy? That comma after RIFFS does my head in. :exploding_head: :thinking:

3 Likes

AüR Audio Aurora

7 Likes

I’m kinda glad they went for an opaque black shell. If the shell matched the faceplate better I probably would have already bought it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hoped for either white body like Alita or transparent shell, but in the end it turned out good and fulfill a little of the northern light feel with dark shell similar to the sky around the Aurora light :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Idk I love a good transparent shell :grin:

6 Likes

Now that is a stunner of a set. Had I know about AüR when those were available :money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

This makes total sense, and I’m sure it also speeds up production time.
I imagine throwing a dark translucent coating over the current faceplate so the Aurora part would still do it’s magic and gliding over to a translucent shell would look sick!

Really makes me want to start playing around with design renders

2 Likes

ISN Neo 5
Love that shell and colour, but the yoyo almost take over the show :laughing:

9 Likes

While we are on a green wave - here is the new PENON TURBO. Looks interesting! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Kinera Celest Phoenixcall

7 Likes

Looks stunning. But man this graph…

6 Likes

They can make good FRs too, but someone has to help them. For example, on Z, the graphics are very good, and according to the guys, the sound is also good :wink:

I really like this FR!

5 Likes

Simple, but cool design on Meteor

5 Likes

That early gain hump would murder me on every consonant

1 Like

Thieaudio Monarch MKIII, they are stunning!

4 Likes

Letshouer DZ4
If we ignore the controversy around the driver implementation, they look quite good.

4 Likes