Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

Just copped the DUNU Alpha 3s! Don’t have any quality buds in the collection, and I’ve heard a lot of decent reviews. So we’ll see :sunglasses:

6 Likes

So that’s why they don’t share the graph.

I’ve already paid for the reviewer sample :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

12 Likes

Just got these in yesterday! Solid build and surprisingly good sound signature. I think the fit could be a little bit better, but im also not super used to the bud game yet :joy:

It really does have that “open-back” style. I’ll have to use them for a while longer to really develop a full impression, but ultimately I’m pleased with how they turned out.

:blush:

4 Likes

Hisenior Okavango custom shell Silver Pearl shells and Abalone top

6 Likes

I really like this silver pearl shell

1 Like

Abalone…

Not my bag :-1:

4 Likes

64 Audio CIEM? They look balker!

Like a stealthy skark gill.

Softears Twilight

4 Likes

:fire:

6 Likes

634ears MIROAK-II Cocobolo

8 Likes

QDC Superior

8 Likes

Well dang why do they have to make it so visually appealing. This would all be easier if our eyes didn’t overrule our ears sometimes.

4 Likes

Easy that we hear with our eyes also :star_struck:

Got the Hisenior Okavango today. Must admit not a fan of the design, not the worst I have seen but still not pretty. But what I like is the sound, very nice. Reminiscent of the Penon lushness in the bass and low mids.

3 Likes

Is there a place where it’s easy to work out the rough price breakdowns of different 634ears models? I haven’t spent too long I’ll admit but I couldn’t suss it out from their site quickly.

1 Like

Came to 340 euro for me on MIROAK-II with shipping, not cheap but not extreme either.
LOAK models is almost twice this amount, but is now sold out. Version two is coming end this year or start next. Similar shell as mine, so more ergonomic now.

1 Like

I agree that sounds reasonable for the craft, especially if they compete well in that range for sound.

2 Likes

I get driver flex with mine and pressure build up a Bob boo with the vents not big enough. I read I am not the only one.

6 Likes