Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

Funny I got told no custom design yet on the universal :sweat_smile: beauty yours.

Driver flex yes, but while I think it’s weird to happen at this price point it doesn’t bother me. Small pop when inserting IEM, then nothing more. Had some IEMs that pop when moving jaw :joy:

Ear pressure is no problem here, had long session without any problems. Same for comfort, built very nice. Used 10th last day and that is huge and uncomfortable.

1 Like

PhoenixCall

9 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

Like this design, but I did go custom order on DTE900. Can share my own photo also when I have it. But here is what they showed me when it was complete.

6 Likes

I really like that green resin ’n wood combo…looks kinda like tree graffiti :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looks Tolkien-esq that :+1:

2 Likes

^^^ The photo is from the Internet of “Resolution”. Sick dude :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Driver flex getting fixed in upgraded model. With community feedback nice to see Hisenior stepping up and listening not too many in ChiFi have thier ears open.

3 Likes

Very good to see, talked with Gareth about it also. And some more stuff :grin: for now I’m happy and is enjoying Okavango with Cayin N7T.

8 Likes

Oldies, but goodies - I love the looks and comfort. With the sound I am still on the phase of getting to know each other better

10 Likes

Beautiful set you have there, mine was not this special. Wish they continued with similar design on MK2, still I bet many like that one also. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi everyone… this is my first post here but I’ve seen many known faces…

This is my latest IEM but it’s becoming my favorite … :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Sound Rhyme DTE900 with custom design

12 Likes

That’s a real pretty

3 Likes

A tiger is a tiger :slightly_smiling_face:

JH audio…

7 Likes

Don’t see many sets running around with a driver as large with so many inner vents. They’re killer to for some of the deepest eardrum rattling subbass I’ve heard in an IEM despite the graph leading you to believe otherwise. Even more eargasm inducing if you throw some EQ on top of it. Assuming you can can achieve a good seal as I’ve read many individuals not getting the same sense. It’s one of the few sets in my opinion that have this hideous look but, I feel it has to be key to the tuning.

1 Like

The Twilight is my absolute favorite IEM I have heard to date. So happy to actually own a set.

6 Likes

:ok_hand: :eyes:

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

634ears Miroak-II Cocobolo

8 Likes