Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

How are they?
Wow they have so many all look great tempted to try the open back ones.

Hey. Some friends and I regard 634ears as one of the best makers of single DD IEMs, LOAK was the one that could be closed or open was 700usd roughly. Highly technical and U shaped sound, to different degrees due to open or not. Or even material of back or shell. Its now discontinued and a gen 2 will come around new year.

My model is more balanced W that is pretty warm sounding, less technical than LOAK. You have heard Penon Serial?
Take Serial and make it more detailed, more open sounding in upper range and bass slam even more.
But it still have that same analogue feel to it.

Price also half of Loak.

6 Likes

mr-bean-surprised

7 Likes

Half of 700usd. Keep your hands where we can see them, dude

4 Likes

No intention to buy, just sound awesome.

1 Like

And its in no way a must to change out Serial, it’s a lovely IEM. I love it, but for personal reasons moving away from Penon. Also I can be biased against Serial due to it :sweat_smile:

Rose Technics contacted me about this, look cool. But not really interesting after having seen measurment.

7 Likes

AüR Audio Alita

11 Likes

Night Oblivion Butastur

13 Likes

Dark warrior …

3 Likes

A sneak peek at Glacier.

6 Likes

Sorry for the spam, but this set is so autumn season fitting.
The aesthetics of the IEM is surprisingly important factor in my decision making on what to put in ear at given moment and this shell with that cable is really hard to beat.

6 Likes

Ljoma 5BA IEM from Norway

10 Likes

Very cool Norway Sweet!

1 Like

Noble Spartacus

9 Likes

Love this one, almost love design so much I want to buy it. But its a steep price, but interesting and using bone conductors for the midrange.

1 Like

Yes. I was also impressed by the BC for mids… Not much info yet, but it’s definitely on target.

My friends Supernova, sexy :star_struck:

10 Likes

7 Likes

:v:

9 Likes

UM Amber Pearl
Amber03_1024x1024_bd0eb742-3c51-4dd9-b646-50bc276f07eb_669x485
$ 7,999.00 :no_mouth:

7 Likes