Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

ORIVETI OH700VB

9 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Hisenior T4

13 Likes

Is that the stock cable? That set is a beaut!

2 Likes

I find the set intoxicating, love the tuning switch on top.

2 Likes

The Christmas tree is decorated…

11 Likes

fuuuuuuuu

Flipears?

1 Like

:+1: a custom…

1 Like

Fabulous :star_struck:

1 Like

No it’s a bespoke CLAN AUDIO copper/silver hybrid cable they come with the same cable as the OD200 which is also nice one with swappable terminations.

2 Likes

Monarch MKII :heart:

6 Likes

Looking fine with that cable! Is that stock? Or…?

1 Like

Thank you! It’s quite the combo for sure. This cable is an un-branded ISN cable I got from the Wholesaler on AliX, I believe it’s graphene and gold on the inside. Either my pair of Monarchs have a serious QC variance from targeting FR from Thie, or this cable changed the sound drastically!

1 Like

Ooh…linkies? :eyes:

1 Like

Believe it is this.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1102098008

3 Likes

That’s the one the seller said he was the IEM supplier for Penon and ISN has all the hardware as well. Most can come with earhooks and if you watch they are cheaper than at PENON site.

3 Likes

Thanks :pray: gettin’ the inside stuff here :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue:

“Whoa! The store is over capacity. Come back later.” :pleading_face: :rofl:

1 Like

My bad, @Merhumblegrumble - I read your comment, liked it, and then went off to make dinner :smiling_face_with_tear:

The listing that I purchased the cable from is no longer available unfortunately but the link Riku shared is the store it self. Yet another inside rec from @ToneDeafMonk. I was skeptical, but for $60, I swear this cable would be $200+ if it had a brand on it.

Amazing behavior, hardware is solid and due to its thickness it’ll never tangle. I love the cable and it went right on my monarch’s and hasn’t been taken off since… (partly because the 2-pin connector is incredibly tight and I’m afraid to break the monarch’s :sob:).

3 Likes

No worries at all - thanks for the down low, man - I will keep checkin’ that store (and thanks TDF!)

Whatcha make? Just havin’ some leftover Ethiopian from earlier today at my house - so much. food! :joy:

2 Likes