13 Likes

Letshuoer S15

5 Likes

FranQL Blue Moon earbud with Clan Audio cable

6 Likes

Bought this today NiceHCK Dual God

11 Likes

Very pretty

Really not keen on the look of this one looks kinda cheap and plasticy I’m sure it’s better on the flesh but not a photogenic item

1 Like

Not alone there, but I give them praise for doing something different. The shell color I like, not the faceplate it look cheap.

Also the shell has nice texture to it :ok_hand:

More classical than dope looking set of Twilights with SA6 stock cable. God, I love this pairing.

Those foam tips muffle some of the vocals’ harmonics pushing them a bit back, but the full bass on tracks like The XX - On Hold simply crushes dreams :heart:

5 Likes

TGXear Sunni’s…

6 Likes

14 Likes

Image Reference

5 Likes

9335dae3a7d9f9e5b0681cee930d68fc7a58dce2_2_375x500

10 Likes

SenAcoustic

:ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Not sure if I’ve mentioned these before - really great set!

22 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever heard you mention of these beauties :crazy_face:. They are gorgeous John! :rainbow::art:

6 Likes

I can’t believe it’s coming up on 2 years (not the same pair though.)

I’ve heard a lot of sets in that time! Still the kings of bringing everything they do all at the same time for my ears, library, and preferences.

8 Likes

Did your original pic have the Serials with ePros? The current pic looks like they are sporting Spinfits. Am I right? Can you tell me the benfits of going with the new tips vs. the ePros? I might try your set up with my Serials. Thanks

1 Like

TIMSOK TS-316 and Meze Advar

2 Likes

RikuBuds Saber 3 with 4.4mm

10 Likes

3 Likes