Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

Incredible image, dude. The lighting is so impressive. Bravo

6 Likes

The editing is on point too! :star_struck:

I love how the IEM pops out of the image, it´s on the edge of looking like it is rendered but for my taste it´s perfect

Chapeau!

3 Likes

Nice shell colorway…peace in Ukraine… :pray: :dove:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Only just arrived so very early to give a genuine assessment of sound. The build is fab a very distinctive look very comfortable fit good quality cable with all three termination options. I’ve settled on the bass nozzles with Coreir tips for nice deep insertion bass is great with punch. The balanced nozzle were a little bright on top the bass a little blunted the Coreir tips found the happy medium between. Tighter bass nice forward mids and enough air to give decent soundstage. The TRN Azure Dragon are at least equal to MP145 time will tell if after some burn in they move ahead.

6 Likes

A box of DD
Left to right
CAMPFIRE AUDIO CASCARA
FIIO FD7
DUNU ZEN
MEZE ADVAR
SENHEISER IE600
SONIC MEMORY SW2

8 Likes

4 Likes

Is your ie600 frickin gold, that actually looks pretty good

Giving my 634ears Miroak-II Cocobolo some love, needed some more photos for review.

7 Likes

Thanks, everyone!
I just did what I could to show how good-looking they are.

Funny thing is that it’s also 100% natural - no additional fixtures used.
Just a rainy, cloudy day, a piece of diffusion and a sheet of white paper used here and there.
:cloud:

Actually, I didn’t do anything in post to make it more prominent - believe it or not. No localised masking on the IEMs, nothing. Just a matter of the lightning and depth of field, I guess.
( :

2 Likes

Plunge Audio Prototype Code Named “Project Arena” I call it the Beast

13 Likes

15 Likes

Those metal shells (they look it anyway) remind of something on equipment in a machine shop. I dig that industrial look!

1 Like

2 Likes

Metal? To me that looks like the Styrofoam boxes from Pizza delivery guys :rofl:

4 Likes

Indeed it looks kind of like cast iron.

At some point of the development of a product in my company we went for the same finish of PA12 (this is vapour smoothing of nylon that Plunge Audio uses), but the market feedbacks was that it feels and looks like cheap plastic. And that it does not feel right for very high value product (we sell medical devices). But I kind of agree it is very unique in IEM market right now :unicorn:

8 Likes

TBH look ugly :nerd_face:. But maybe compensated with good sound. Who knows… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

When I first held a pair of Unity’s I thought they were prototypes :sob::joy:

3 Likes

Didn’t really want to comment at first, but Plunge design look like someone’s first handmade rough prototype :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

It’s like someone dipped em in nail polish and brushed it unevenly lol

2 Likes