Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

I truly hope people are not missing the point of this in ear. Simon designed this for musicians and stage use.

I have been lucky to grab one from Simon some months back. He has moved away from the initial tips he offered to this new set. He has gone with the Sancai Tangzu balanced tips and SonicFoams.

At first touch they feel like nothing you have ever felt before. Once you daily handle them you realize they are tanks. The texture aids in fit. These needs to be deep fitted for the best seal and bass response. Hence why pairing them with the pressure release tangzu tips with a similar texture is amazing, The only time i need to readjust these is after long listening where my ear condensates and I need to wipe the tip off and back in she goes. The nylon printing technique is also the only way to print that particular angle into your ear. Resin is much harder to do this with.

For my own ears I have found that the best fit and seal are the shorter stemmed Tangzu Sancai Wide Bore tips in the black box not the included balanced white box.

Simon also has stated the Nylon is also able to withstand a greater tension force before they crack or break. I had asked him if the shell aids in tactility and he stated yes. Since the shell is thinner and there are no tubes the shell is the chamber, hence you might feel some tactility at higher DBs. I can imagine this is even more prominent on the 1+4 from the way he explained it.

YMMV These were never meant for audiophiles and trying to categorize them as such is in my opinion doing them injustice.

My main and only complaint for music is they get a little too defuse when a busy passage is going on. Other than this they are one of the most unique pure mid transducers i have tried.

13 Likes

Speaking of: my Unity has completed their Odyssey home and my case is complete…for now.

Props to the psychopath that can name all 12 lol

13 Likes

I can but I/'m holding a very active 9 month old right now and don’t plan on typing. Fun challenge though!

5 Likes

You don’t count. I talk to you about my collection all the time. You’re a ringer!

Also, say hi to the precious cargo!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Wow , you just wrote what I feel about Plunge Audio. Thanks for doing that!

I didn’t post too much and am trying not to hype this brand too much.

But…

I am clearly biased as Canucks Audioholics Anomomous Review Group is proud of a fellow Canadian making such unique IEM’s.

So taking into acount of bias mine. I have been listening to “Codename ARENA” I call it the beast non stop.

A few days ago, Simon Fisk & Myself shot a video together a get to know it was so much fun.

Here is the raw footage I haven’t had a chance to edit it yet.

I left with a couple of samples 2 different tunings in the bass dept version’s in this New Hybrid.

Plunge Stuff sounds like nothing else out-there. Period.
This hybrid is … Sorry Hype Allert.

THE END OF THIS SHAMELESS PLUG.

9 Likes

I was reading you were holding a very attractive 9 month old lol :see_no_evil:

But judging from the pic you’ve shared once your son’s a handsome Lil fella so I’m not too far off :smile:

5 Likes

Goob…which Kinera is that…and :pinched_fingers: on the Isa…nice piece

Kinera Skuld

What’s the maroon one, bottom right corner?

1 Like

Ok so I have a minute right now:

Top row: Moondrop Dusk, Sennheiser IE80, Sony MDRXB55AP/B, SkullCandy Ink’d, JVC Gumy, Oriolus Trailii

Bottom row: Hifiman HE6SE, Phillips SPH9500, Airpods Max, Drop Panda, and two Moondrop Variations

6 Likes

Har har har. Such a wise guy!

Light Harmonic Mera

It’s an Oriolus…but not a Traillii…that’s an Isabellae…:handshake:

2 Likes

Bottom left and bottom right are the only ones I don’t know lol

Well now I want them even more :C

3 Likes

ISN Neo 3

17 Likes

15 Likes

3 Likes

For a budget set, these are absolutely gorgeous.

6 Likes

Ljoma

13 Likes

ALPHA Omega RA

17 Likes

Wowzers, those are pretty!

3 Likes