Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

A custom design You get to choose body and faceplate combinations from a huge selection of options
Alpha Omega are ciem and reshelling company branching out into uiems

3 Likes

OG P1 + XINHS Single crystal copper, silver-plated and gold-plated cable, gunmetal hardware…

11 Likes

Dude! I just got the P1 Plus and I was digging them before my ears exploded. They need power for sure, though. Dope looking ear pieces :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes

Yep they need…

:+1:

6 Likes

Campfire Bonneville + Clan Audio Graphene SPC

10 Likes

Top flight sound for midfi

Dunu Vernus+Xhins Peacock Blue 7N single crystal copper cable + Hiby RS2 + Topping NX7

13 Likes

Canpur CPBA7

7 Likes

qdc 8PRO

7 Likes

Looks like an Audiosense T800

2 Likes

Shanling ME600

7 Likes

Can you grate cheese with that iem?

7 Likes

Yeah love the look just graphed them looks good has potential for sure.

3 Likes

Ribbed for her pleasure :wink:

Looks pretty cool actually, I those designs

Blue and green nozzle looks like my jam

4 Likes

Letshuoer Cadenza4
Quite liking the design here, elegant and simple.

15 Likes

This is the tits! :star_struck:
Very lightweight cable ivipQ-140

14 Likes

Very purty

2 Likes

Yes it is :star_struck:
I saw it in a head-fi review and could not resist…
Moving away from bulky cables with heavy accessoires, I prefer not feeling the cable at all…this one is much lighter then the last one I got from ivipQ
Got it for 40 bucks on sale, can not complain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have noticed myself doing the same thing. Not really even meaning to but most of the newer cables I have gotten from xinhs and Ivipq have been thinner and I’m enjoying them much more. Heavier ones I noticed actually do put a strain on your ears a tad. Hope all is well @Rinderkappajoe

2 Likes

Yes exactly, most of the time it´s not even the cables fault but the splitter is just too heavy and then it becomes uncomfortable behind the ear after a while which ruins the listening experience.
I also see more and more lightweight options with resin accessoires which is a good thing.
Sonically speaking ivipQ-140 is as good as the thicker ones, if not better.
They claim they make that it enhances the sense of dimension and space seems to be true, I do like it a lot

PS: @ctjacks336 yes all is very well hope the same is true for you bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

8 Likes