Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

It’s almost not fair to post anything from them

Kinera BD005 Pros

1 Like

Peak Audio’s Origin with it’s planar visible through the transparent shell :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Art and visual aspect sell’s.
As we know, color changes or makes audio better.

To me. Most of them look like what you would get from water printing / hydro dipping. The really detailed colored ones. Nice paint sticker to go and done.
Can image this being a carefully toughed process with some manufactures. Since you really look them, from close distance and often. Nicer they look, the more you like em.
Make many nice looking ones, plenty of people to buy them also.

Yeah, I gotta admit, if I see a nice looking iem (or cable), I am much more prone to watch some reviews and learn something about them…
I wouldnt buy a nice set if they sounded like shit, but great visuals = great advertising.

There is nothing wrong with liking an IEM more because of looks. These are not a purely utilitarian item like a wrench (spanner for you folks across the pond). Aside from professional monitoring purposes, IEMs are purchased for enjoyment. Overall design and aesthetic is a big part of that enjoyment for me. And once you get into the sort of money that often gets spent in this hobby, then IEMs get into luxury purchase territory pretty quickly. If an IEM sounds great, I would expect the company to have pride in their work and design a shell and overall package to make it appealing to look at and enjoyable to use. That to me is a complete product.

2 Likes

It’s not to everyone’s tastes and I hated it when I first got it, but the Thummim has its own weird, industrial beauty IMO

5 Likes

There are so many good ones in terms of sound, I honestly would just go for whatever I think looks pretty.

IMO, IEMs are audiophile jewelry. Pretty shells, pretty cables, nice packaging. IEMs definitely sell on aesthetics.

1 Like

Kinera Norn is gorgeous!

3 Likes

I think these are beautiful. Wood shell.

6 Likes

Some IEMs that I have been eyeing up recently

3 Likes

MMR has such an interesting, industrial design aesthetic. Those Jomo shells are gorgeous!

Yeah I really like the look of all of Jomo’s stuff, and the MMR Gae Bolg’s looks made me want them pretty much straight away.

Check out this wizardry.

7 Likes

itsFitLab Fusion

13 Likes

Awesome!!!

Kinera Freya
considering getting these just because they’re gorgeous

2 Likes

They are really bad sounding though.

1 Like

Sure about that? Master IEM reviewer Zeos just blew is wad all over them. Best IEM ever? Foam tips arev the secret. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the worst iems I have heard regardless of price so…