Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

The Shanling ME600 have landed first impressions very positive hit all my preferences spot on. Build quality and presentation is very nice and they are beautiful and a very comfortable fit. DUEL DYNAMIC DRIVERS + TRIPLE BA

9 Likes

I like these, continue to share your experiences with them if you please!

1 Like

Where do I start the bass is so satisfying thumpy detailed, analogue big soeaker bass with little to no bass bleed into the mids which are natural, sweet and clean. Male and female vocals are just, for want of a better word realistic.
Smooth treble with details, zero sibilance. Cymbals are not splashy just crisp and here goes that word again realistic.
The stage is 3D wide and deep with instument placement. Ive not experienced this type of staging before its unique to me.
Only listened with the balanced nozzles so far still in the formative stages of listening but shaping up to be a favourite.
Edit
Possible the first iem with a ba in the nozzle that sounds right

5 Likes

100% what Andy said!

2 Likes

I wonder how outside air noise reacts to this shape.

2 Likes

Upcoming Single BA IEM from Katori Audio called the Vampire

4 Likes

That might be one of my favorite looks in a long time!

HAL-9000 by J.-C. Heudin

1 Like

No idea I only wear iems indoors

2 Likes

you dont use anything outside?

1 Like

Shozy Cygnus
Freebie inc from Shozy
tiandirenhe TD21

6 Likes

You bought the TD21 even though my “meh” first impression, you like them better than I do? Not thin and shouty to You?

No far from it they have decent bass, they are a bit thin in the mids but not unpleasantly i will say they fit my ears well very securely and snug against my ear channels

Nope very rarely maybe on vacation when on a sun recliner

CCA Hydro plus iPod

4 Likes

I wonder how much crossover there is with heat syncs dissipating heat and similar structures dissipating sound waves. My thoughts initially were that if you have a fin stack inside it would cause sound to reflect too much and you get high frequency buildups(ringing), but the opposite could be true if the material is different and allows for adsorption. Kind of like mods for the t50rp etc.

1 Like

Only internal pic is this render.

And does not show the faceplate nor pcb, they do say it has a pcb though.

1 Like

9 Likes

Who is dat?

Resin Kinda Lava i guess :sunglasses:

1 Like