Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

Can’t unsee that as a toothy smile

11 Likes

Aweome you got Maven II, very happy with MEST MKIII. But admit got some FOMO when Maven II launched day after my Mest was shipped :sweat_smile:

Satisfied? :smiley:

5 Likes

do we know if there’s an ultimate winner for the Mest trio yet?

or is it always OG for special sauce, 2 for superhuman resolution and 3 for warmer approach?

I got a mext and I wanna get an upgrade

Its the Xhins Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out!
£127.47 | XINHS HS30 8-core 7N UPOCC single crystal copper upgrade cable
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EGUEahx

1 Like

thanks a lot, I gotta replace my old one :slight_smile:

From one I trust who heard all they have a path of increasing the refinement and tech as you go upwards.

And Mest MK3 has some extra fullness and good bass.

But personally I don’t know, often people talk better about newer models :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

:blush: The Maven II gives me endgame vibes… :smiley:

4 Likes

man that is a beautiful man, I oughta save up for one instead of MK 2 then

1 Like

Dark city , misty mood…

10 Likes

Letshuoer S12 2024 Edition

12 Likes

IMR Elan+

Kotori Audio Vampire

5 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

I like the Kotori Audio Vampire pairing, goes well with the Dunu DTC800 “coffin” DAC. :bat:

2 Likes

Not a great photo but I’m enjoying the Oriolus Szalayi.

9 Likes

Ibasso 3T-154
Meze Advar
Dunu Zen
Sennheiser IE 600
With Aune M1P

5 Likes

Thieaudio Oracle MKIII

8 Likes

Alpha Omega Omega - I guess beta design, getting mine back next week with the launch design. Same other than shell being purple now and having a better matching cable.

11 Likes

Very nice! I can’t remember, did you share any sound impressions on these yet? Very curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did, but my memory is failing. Been without it for a month now due to reshelling and more :smiling_face_with_tear:

Bass is big and clean with lots of texture and slam, midrange is full without being tiresome or to thick or thin. Treble is driven by EST alone and is airy and has shimmery quality to it.
More on musical side than being analytical, but still decently resolving.

Will have to finish my review once it’s back, have comparison to AuR Aethta and CFA Bonneville. I might add Mest MKIII into the comparison.

2 Likes