Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

Excellent, looking forward to it. Cadenza 12 and Oriveti Supremacy too :wink: :fire:

2 Likes

Introduction to EPZ

7 Likes

Beautiful images specifically k5 one is straight fire :fire::fire:

1 Like

9 Likes

Got these cables made locally by an audiophile friend. XLR cables to connect Soncoz LAQXD1 with Cayin IHA6 and the XLR balanced cable for Hifiman HE6.

4 Likes

You haven’t replied yet, about

Soncoz VS Mojo 2

Nostalgia Durandal

Japanese NUC “Air-Injection” Technology

“Vortex uses the technique of “air-injection” to create the insulation layer’s outer skin using polyethylene. As 25% of the insulating material is air, the insulation layer even has a lower dielectric constant than PTFE, further reducing the accumulation of microcharges in the insulation material and making the high-frequency signal more accurate.”

If you don’t believe in cable, skip this😉

7 Likes

Those are pretty epic shell caps! I hope the drivers and tuning are equally as good… :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Grand Oriveti Supremacy

10 Likes

Alpha Omega with the stock Astral Acoustic cable, and iBasso DX180 :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Damn do they look amazing

3 Likes

ey what the fuck, I’m about to commit crimes to get that set, shit’s so beautiful I’d sacrifice ever finding love for one of those
gonna have dreams about owning one of those now, they’re absolutely my type of loud faceplates. Lady Luck please lemme get one :slight_smile:

I gotta find a way to get $5300 lmao

edit: I bet they’re a limited run, man I hate being poor

3 Likes

A golden oldie the Fidue Virgo A85

5 Likes

Soncoz is clean and transparent, above average techinicalities but revealing, I have read the Soncoz gets cleaner with a dedicated LPS, will be adding that next month.
Mojo 2 is more musical, better technically as well and does add to the staging, the thing is Mojo 2 is not a dac with true line out, it basically double amps but if you somehow fix the output to around 2Vrms or below, you should be good.

Never meant to pair KL with that cable ( ivipQ-140) but turns out i love the looks of it :star_struck::fire:

7 Likes

Sub bass miracles in the rainy night :musical_score:

6 Likes

The Pilgrim and SuperiorEX both with EA Eros S

4 Likes

Symphonium Titan + Crimson

10 Likes

Letshuoer Cadenza 12

10 Likes

Is that the new set?..I was really impressed by the OG one it kinda came out of left field for me.

3 Likes