Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

The Cadenza hypegang is strong, i also already wrote Leonard immediately after He posted the pic🤣

4 Likes

Should be the new version or refined :sweat_smile: would be interesting to get some clarification from Letshuoer what exactly been changed.

It sounds really good to me, key points:

• Resolving
  • Natural and refined
  • Enough warmth to not be sterile
  • Ergonomic small titanium shells

Comparisons for the review, just need to finish two other ones first.

8 Likes

Your photography is spot on.

What cable is that with the Titans? Plussound?

1 Like

Have to ask the owner @ErKil for what type of cable, but the maker is Clan Audio, friend of us.

1 Like

Can someone tell me what this is?
And one more thing - does Cadenza play “non-traditional” music or is it only for K-pop, soft music…?

2 Likes

Maybe a paperweight?
It definitely adds a lot of weight to the box which is associated with a more premium product instead of a box that weighs almost nothing.
In the end it´s useless :smiley:

3 Likes

Thats what I imagine when the brownie is waaaay to strong!

3 Likes

I think its the dog on the packaging, but yeah kind of useless :rofl:

The case on the other hand is nice, its dividers in the package so you can use it as a 4 slot. Also the included hard case have magnets to snap into place and is very secure.

5 Likes

XENNS Mangird Tea Pro
XINHS HS68 Dark Blue Star Cable

12 Likes

That cable is sweet looking

1 Like
Several pictures of more or less cute IEM's

7 Likes

Damn, these can rival @domq422 pics.

1 Like

Thanks! Mr. @domq422 usually pays more attention to composition, and uses very interesting lighting solutions. Mine are quite simple in comparison.

I like what smartphones are capable of today in terms of product photography (1-3 pics). Unfortunately, they are not as flexible in terms of settings as cameras, and I am lazy, so some parts turned out of focus (%

7 Likes

No composition, but metal gods :notes: :guitar: :bomb:

7 Likes

Vision Ears EXT MKII

1-2_669x377
1_844d4d7c-8df4-4fd8-837c-dcfe6554f8f1_669x377

6_fadea034-29e1-426c-ada6-b93caa815d29_669x377

3 Likes

I think we all know who the king of IEM photography is around these parts…

@Leonarfd :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Thanks Dom, but I look up to you and other people for inspiration and motivation. And @iemocean, excellent photos :ok_hand:

Last photos of Letshuoer Cadenza 12, I’ll keep the rest for my review:

14 Likes

Photographing a mirror like C12 is the supreme discipline and you mastered it with flying colours :sunglasses::ok_hand:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

:fire:

3 Likes