Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

The tuning is as unique as the paint job.

3 Likes

I really like the look of the qdc solo

6 Likes

Dudes and dudettes, I got a simple question. What is in your opinion, the nicest/sexiest looking IEMs out there? We always talk about how our ears feel, but not how our eyes feel. A large chunk of well received IEMs look good, but wouldn’t necessarily stand out and call attention on themselves. Something that is detailed and gorgeous, while not trying too hard. What is the Henry Cavill or Allison Brie of the IEM world? A Meze 109, but IEM. Bonus points if the build quality is just as good as the looks cough cough Moondrop.

I’ll show some findings of Ear and Eye Candy:

Moondrop Starfields and Solis:
Pretty easy to see why so many people get Moondrop IEMs. But I’d say these two are their best. Both names fit the IEMs perfectly.

solis

Penon Volt:
Penon always makes very pleasing looking IEMs. The Serial and Vortex look lovely. But the Volt practically levitates with the ‘pizazz’ it emits. The all blue design is beautiful, and the face plate looks like if you combined a galaxy with a fancy marble countertop.

Empire Ears: Every single IEM they have looks like a rare gemstone you’d find at the core of the Earth. (They also cost as much as a rare gemstone :slight_smile: ). My favorites would have to be the Odin and Bravado MKII (Custom). They look arousing, like something only the worthy (rich) could wear.

Kinera Freya and Imperial URD:
Haven’t really heard of this brand, but man, all their IEMs look like something you’d see when opening up a geode.

imperial

Even cheaper IEMs look amazing for their price, to the point where you could easily mistake them for being far pricier than they are.
QKZ x HBB: For just $20, and you get a solid built IEM with a genuinely awesome looking lightning design.

qkz

3 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

Dark love
a741d46e4124125f1b7c13a3866d719a5bb5329a_2_250x500
f401f9ec0feb7c56dfd9b87b1c134cb4a0e680b4_2_250x500

3 Likes

I may be biased, but … the depth in person is quite mesmerizing.

5 Likes

My GS AUDIO SE12

7 Likes

6 Likes

I’m a sucker for carbon and big planars.

2 Likes

CF Trifecta…

3 Likes

1 Like

Cadenza in blue

3 Likes

3 Likes

The Roland’s dope :+1:

3 Likes

The AFUL Performer 5 are some of the most beautiful IEM’s I’ve seen, and sound as good as they look. They’re definitely eye catching.
I like the look of the Kiiboom Allure too.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Nobke-K10_3

8 Likes

Jomo Audio 2022 Flagship GT600 Gran Tourer
DSC07265_wd_600x600
DSC07343_wd_600x600
:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yeah nice shells

1 Like