Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

IEM’s can almost become an art form…
Here’s some TSMR sets, any other’s you can think of that are ‘arty’?..

7 Likes

Submariner style?..

2 Likes

6 Likes

Oh gotta check out Noble Audio’s IEMs. Definitely my favorite brand in terms of the way their IEMs look.
https://www.nobleaudio.com/lookbook/project-one-pagel

2 Likes

8 Likes

From amazon review for the anole vx lol

“Comes in beautiful packaging, makes you feel like the king of your time when you open the box. The only problem is that when you wear the buds it looks like you have 2 plastic bags on the side of your head. I’ve gotten multiple comments about this from cashiers and friends alike. Honestly very poor design, you’re better sticking with a cheaper less grocery-themed design.“

I think the Starfields are also a work of art in terms of look to me. I know I am a bit bias about it since I own one right now but I just love its design, especially with the blending colors of blue and purple, and blue is my favorite color.

I also like the Starfield logo on the left part IEM, but could have been better if the cable they used for these are much durable and thicker while having the same color theme as the IEMs.

11 Likes

PeacockAudio P1

8 Likes

Dunu Studio SA3

3 Likes

The Spring’s ain’t too bad looking either…

7 Likes

Shozy Rouge

5 Likes

5 Likes

I just want to own the Odin so I can look at it. I am in love with the way this IEM looks.

2 Likes

Shuoer Tapes, in my opinion I think they look dope as well giving that industrial look.

2 Likes

Chris is selling his set if it’s not already gone :+1:

Yeah I know. For now, I’ll have to gaze at your photo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I honestly thought about it but I think either a source upgrade of maybe the MEST would be more beneficial to me but I whole heartedly agree, that set’s gorgeous :heart_eyes: it.

1 Like

Totally agree. Wanting it and actually spending over 3000 dollars for it are two different things. Especially if it isn’t tuned as nicely as other IEMs 4 times less than it’s price. I’ll just look at photos of it and drool. :sob:

1 Like

They kinda look like a smaller Andro ‘Gold’?..

Andro

4 Likes

I’m a sucker for black and gold. When I saw this Andromeda, my heart stopped. Unfortunately, it’s a different driver configuration/tuning and a lot more expensive than the Andromeda. :cry: