Drop pre order meaning

So forgive me for this but Im not fully understanding the Drop pre order and “days left” thing. What is this telling me? That if it’s pre order and it says 12 days left thats when they ship?

They usually have the expected ship date towards the end of the product page, under the “SHIPPING” section, although I don’t know how accurate that is. Your best bet is to contact them, but Drop has been a little overloaded lately, so it might be a while before they reply.

ya they still haven’t replied its been a week, this was for the 6xx, says 12 days left, ok ill go back and look thank you

Days Left is the window that the drop will be available for order. Often that’s an indicator that they’re gathering orders to then pass on a bulk order to the manufacturer so they don’t have to maintain stock. Pre-Order, I think is usually for an actual Drop collaboration project, so they’re gathering orders to submit to avoid over manufacturing. The estimated shipping timeframe is probably just their best guess for how long it’ll take to get the bulk order into their warehouse to parse out and re-distribute. This is my best guess assumption, anyway, from what I’ve seen from my order history.

1 Like

perfect thank you, i went back and saw the shipping date

If it’s not a “must have” the HD6xx does go on sale for 195$ or so quite often. I got mine for 188 shipped after the tax on a “first time purchase” discount of 20$ as a new Drop member.

1 Like

they go down to 180$ often. 195 a lot. 220 if your desperate. but if you wait they will be on sale again.

1 Like

Right on, I’m in no rush I just saw the 12 days left and was worried I might miss out, thanks guys

1 Like