DROP + SENNHEISER HD 8XX. Are Drops usually that much better?

What are some examples of being shady?

I’d love to know what examples of them being shady are out there as well.

I know on some of the watch drops the Ad Copy was horribly written, looking like it was trying to hit buzz words to get people interested. Most likely just written up by someone not knowledgeable in that community and not intentional. The problems were they were very cheap items so the most interested buyers would also not be as knowledgeable and likely to purchase something they thought was different. (“automatic watches” that were manually wound, wrong sizes listed on many different items, ect)

I wouldn’t say they intentionally are being shady from what I’ve seen, but putting out incorrect info unintentionally and not updating it looks bad.

I would just make it a habit to double check all the specs on the manufactures websites for items but hard to do for Drop made and exclusive items.

certain sales has had promises broken, happened to both the audio community and the mechanical keyboard community allegedly, i’m sure there is lots of forum posts on it if you care to take a deep look into it.

i know there was one time where the Drop Elex pads only came with one pad