🔶 Dunu Falcon Ultra

After some weeks with it, i’ll like to point out a few things.
First things first, I was impressed with the attention to detail put in this set. Dunu really knows how to make quality products. You can really feel it is a well made iem. Pictures don’t do justice.
I really like this set, it may be too warm for some (even for me sometimes), but as some have already said, you can really feel it has a special DD driver. I’ll try to put it better in my review, but the first thing I’ve noticed is the way that bass is represented, it has real weight. An iem will never be able to achieve the sensation of sound in your body, but the Falcon Ultra can make you feel like your brain is in a small party disco. It has good depth stage wise. Timbre is quite nice too, vocals and instruments sound natural.

I like it more than my Timeless. Quite different presentation. Timeless is more detailed, it has faster transients, and it has better treble ans subbass extension, but timbre and soundstage (specially depth) are bad in comparision. And upper mids and treble may sound metallic depending on the recording.

I’ll post a full review sometime.
If you have doubts about this set, feel free to ask me.

Have a nice year guys!

4 Likes