Earbuds Discussion Thread

Hello all! WoodyLuvr is here! I see some familiar faces :wink:

Highly recommend RikuBuds… I adore my Berserker 1. Easily in my all-time top three ranking for flathead earbuds.

12 Likes

Oh damn, we got blessed by Woody’s presence.

For those that don’t know Woody, he’s basicly a walking encyclopedia of earbuds. He’s known to be the godfather of flatheads and made several list of all kinds about them, like timelines of every bud realeased to date (that he is aware of at least).

Buckle up boys, the Bud scene on hfgf just got richer.

7 Likes

Thank you for warm welcome and introduction.

Flathead Earbuds Encyclopedia = YES!

Flathead Earbuds Fiend = YES! Rabid!

Flathead Earbuds Godfather (GOAT) = NO!

The Godfather and GOAT titles really belongs to @ClieOS ( [Earbuds Paradise]) and @HungryPanda over on the Earbuds Round-Up thread on Head-Fi (unfortunately, both are gone from that thread… one by choice… the other one not, RIP Tom).

7 Likes

You’re the current one! Just take the compliment man :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, glad to see you here. Also for those who might be interested, woody and other very wise people also live inside @Rikudou_Goku 's discord (earbud channel), so make sure to check that out if you want!

5 Likes

:pray: Thank you

4 Likes

Another addition to the RikuBuds collection.The Assassin has landed. Time for an extended listening session. We’ll see where this addition falls in the lineup for my preferences.

7 Likes

My impressions on Rikubud’s Alter Rider 1 and Assassin 2 are out, and you can find them here.

Have a nice day!

4 Likes

Another review of tgx’s Serratus, by ian91:

3 Likes

NiceHCK EB2S