Earman TR-DAC/AMP

The portable DAC/AMP category’s starting to get crowded lol…

1 Like

It’s a pretty good dac/amp, can recommend

2 Likes

Why is there so low interest in this product? It seams to be an interesting portable Dac/Amp option.

Does anybody know how it compares to the XD05+?

2 Likes

Bump…20 character bump?

1 Like

I opened a whole thread for it, I too find it quite underrated…

It also seems like I didn’t find this thread earlier, mainly because the model is called “TR-Amp” and the title for this topic is “TR-DAC”…

I think the main explanation as to why there is low interest, is because not many are ready to step their foot into something that seems too good to be true. It’s like an undiscovered territory that everyone is afraid to step into. It also doesn’t make much sense that people would prefer and rather buy Fiio with QC issues over a European manufactured device (with no QC issues and of build quality that you can literally use it as a weapon… Nokia 3310 vibes :joy:).

1 Like

From the short time I got to demo one, I would say that I would prob pick it over something like the fiio q5s or whatnot if you didn’t mind the lack of bt (personally I don’t), it’s a pretty solid device and I’ve been debating just picking one up to try for real for the longest time, but I just don’t know if I need another portable lol. This being said though from my experiences the fiio qc on their players and dac/amps hasn’t been that bad tbh, still feel pretty nice and solid and don’t tend to have too many issues

1 Like