Electronic Music Thread

Some underground techno

5 Likes

Also Daniel Avery’s new album is out. https://danielavery.bandcamp.com/album/love-light

Highly recommend. TechDiff does some really good stuff. Its called Braindance/ IDM i think. Synthesizer music
Ones a bit crazy and ones calm :smiley:

3 Likes

This is an absolutely great album but this is my favourite song from it:

3 Likes
1 Like

This is very cool synth it was something that i couldn’t stop listen to despite the length

2 Likes

Any other Vsauce fans here? This track of theirs has always been a favorite of mine. It’s got such a weird atmosphere to it

145 (Poodles) by Jake Chudnow

2 Likes

that drop… :flushed: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You can seriously headbang to this chorus

2 Likes

Dont let this thread die guys. Share whatever you like dont be afraid of something different (yes im a big living tombstone fan but i like the music and thats all that matters in the end)

Legend. Just 3 hours with more of the same on the new album.

Objekt makes some damn lush tunes

That channel is really nice. I’m continuously impressed almost every techno track I look for on youtube is on that channel. I’m also slightly worried I’m living in bubble where my taste is almost dictated by a very small set of YT channels.

Here’s a somewhat lesser known dub techno to compensate :slight_smile:

Vril is soooo good. I really love his mixes/podcasts:

4 Likes

Techno/analog/trance-ish

Sounds like electro house to me.

Some synthwave/-pop

Some old-school techno. I kind of wish I had a vinyl player and these vinyls :disappointed:

something a little less well-known

1 Like

Found that thing again. I love the stuff made with these machines. Tried it for myself but i guess im more a listener than a maker :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This reminds me of JakoJako.

4 Likes

I´ve seen her video recommended a thousand times but never clicked on it. Shes a very sympathic person and her music is great! Thanks mate :wink:

1 Like

This is short but i like the sound of old it has

Pendulum is back!

3 Likes