Epos h6pro vs Coolermaster mh751

Hello everyone,
I already have a pair of Sennheiser 58x that I really like but i would like a pair of closed backs on hand with a detachable mic, for travel etec and for aome games where a closed back would be helpful.

I’ve seen alot of good things about the Coolermaster mh751/752 (based on taskstar 82 i believe?) but I am also very interested in the Epos H6pro closed backs (like new openbox h6pros are $100 on Amazon so roughly close in price after that).

I am having a hard time deciding between the Cooler master 751s and the epos h6pros…does anyone have experience with both?

Any thoughts?

never tried it sorry mate only know that @Falenkor liked the mh751 for what its worth :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fair enough! Been hard getting a comparison between these two. How is the imaging of the 751? I would be using these primarily for first person shooters and traveling.

like i said got not really any experience with them, did only see it mentioned it the gaming guide and he liked them otherwise i did trust falenkors experience sound wise cause i still rock my beyer t1.2 that i did get on his recommendation
so i think as long as you want to use them in a casual way nothing much wrong with the coolermasters :wink:

otherwise for more qualified opinions go and search in falenkor gaming guide, just not sure if he is still active so maybe 1 good sauce of information less on the forum :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like