EU Import Costs

If us leaving the EU hasn’t taken it’s import tax toll yet?..

1 Like

Have you tested this ?
I really wonder if this works. Arya is 1300 there and in germany its easy 1700 or so. Normally there would be 19% tax + customs fee. So if they really pay my 19% taxes and the customs fee that would be crazy? Just put the arya in my cart and it says 0€ shipping included all taxes etc paid. Curious about that.

thats where i got my arya from, zero import charges. however this is how my aryas came, out of the box. they are also ignoring my emails, my unit also has a 3-5db channel imbalance. i cant recommend. we need to find something else, you can do whatever you want but i will keep looking. it would be morally wrong even to resell this Arya. they offered me a 70% refund so whats that? 900usd for a product i had only had for one day?

Sounds bad… I hope you can sort it out with them…

Buying locally, even with the higher price.
There is always that extra bit of added safety if the product is faulty.
Everything you need to do and handle is just so much more easier if warranty options are needed.

Sometimes it worth to pay the extra.

1 Like

There is a very limited selection of audiogear localy for me, so buying online is the only option. I do try to source the stuff i buy from a Norwegian online store at first, as consumers here in Norway has very strong rights that you don’t get when importing from abroad. Also, if i did have to return a product, shipping within Norway is cheaper and simpler.

That said, its hard to find every thing you want from Norwegian stores (atleast at a price you can accept), so somethings just have to be imported :confused:

Sometimes the prices here in Czech Republic are really weird…
Most of the time are headphones a little overpriced (probably due to shipping taxes), but I actually found out that some stores are selling 1more Tridents for like 100usd (shipping included), when others have the price similar to Amazon, Aliexpress (usually above 200 dollars).
I dont really understand that…