Events & Meetups [Pinned; Post Your Local Events]

Figuring this would be the best place for this, Feel free to post about any events or organization for music listening, Equipment Shows, and general audio exploration. From a local garage meetup in San Diego to the Australian Burning Man & Music Festival (I made this up).

SoCal Canjam is happening https://canjamglobal.com/shows/socal2023/

Sept 30th - Oct 1st 2023

LODGING

Irvine Marriott
18000 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, CA 92612

I will be there Saturday at the Hifigo Booth doing weird things and then hosting the MEET THE REVIEWERS panel on Sunday.

3 Likes

I just had an idea about trying to arrange a hifi show in Ardmore Oklahoma, which is 1 to 1.5 hours drive south of OKC & 2 to 2.5 hours drive north from DFW. All I ever hear about for these kinds of things is on the east coast or west coast, or some big shithole I wouldn’t be caught dead in.

There are numerous hotels in Ardmore & at least 2 other indoor locations where such a meet up could occur.

At this time it’s just an idea. I’ve never been to one of these, for political reasons where they’re typically held, & I’ve never set up anything like this. I don’t know if it’s even worth trying to stir up interest.