FEARLESS S8 PRO - Still a good buy today?

Is the FEARLESS S8 PRO still a great buy today? I’m in the market for an all BA set. Came across Fearless and wondered if they are still worth the money today or should one search for another IEM.
My ears enjoy R&B, Soul, Jazz and some Rock.

1 Like

No doubt other will chip in but I’d say a definite yes.
The new tribrids probably out gun it but if it’s a full BA set you’re after then I think they’re still a great set.
I have the S8F and I’ll never get rid of it, it’s a fab iem if a quality V shape signature is what you are after.
The Pro is slightly less V shaped.

1 Like

Thread title spelling is wrong. ight impact folks finding it from Google search.
Like S8F and P still

1 Like

Fixed it. 10char

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I feel I may give one a try.

Ordered a pair. Excited to hear how they sound.

2 Likes

Need a little advice and maybe some help too. I recently purchased a used pair of S8P on head-fi.org from fabio19.
I received them and plugged them in to my Dap, music plays but sounded all to the left. After further trying things I realized the left one is so much more loud and clear and sounds good. The right IEM sounds like a basic set of earbuds, and I’ve determined that a driver or something has to be damaged. Tried contacting the seller and he’s claiming they worked fine when he shipped them. Ive given him the benefit of the doubt but my ears hear what they hear. Something is not right with the right IEM.
I’ve gone through PayPal to try and send them back and get a refund but finding out it’s going to cost me over a hundred dollars to send them to him in Italy, just so he can see that they are not right and then give me a refund. I feel like I’m out the shipping now and don’t know what to do.
Does fearless do repairs? Is it even worth it to repair it?
Should I just send it back and take the hundred plus loss?
Here is the link for the sale and our chat so far.

That’s a bitch.
Might be worth contacting Linsoul (who sell fearless products) and ask if they can do repairs and likely cost.
Depends on what you paid as to whether its worth the cost of repairing.
Have you changed the cable?
Their cables are a bit iffy so id try another cable 1st.

1 Like

Check the cable (swap the L/R for example), check so it isnt moisture issue (let it rest for a while, preferably in a bag with some silica gel packs).

1 Like

Thank you, yes I have tried a couple different cables. Have not tried the R/L swap that Rikudou_Goku mentioned.
Paid 240 so that’s why sending it back is such a hit.
I will also try the moisture pack thing too. And see about contacting Linsoul. Sucks I did a lot of research on this set too. Been really getting into IEMs as well. Thank you for the advice.

2 Likes