FiiO BTR5 vs Xduuo Link2

Hi all!
I’ve recently got HD560s and HD569. I also got two DAC/AMPs to keep one and return other. I’m leaning towards Xduuo Link2, but as I’m a starter, wanted to hear more thoughts.

My reasoning:

1. I like BT convenience. But, if I need that much convenience, I guess I have AirPods Pro for those moments. Both can be wired and indifferent for desktop, but for mobile use with wire Link2 is much less noticeable with its size/weight when hanging off the phone.

2. BTR5 has an app which comes with EQ, but EQ is usable with BT only. While Link doesn’t offer options at that level, I kinda like the bass boost switch for particular tracks, especially on 560s.

3. I had functioning and screen freeze issues on day 1 with BTR5. It’s now ok but it reminded me this is an “electronics” that can have software/firmware issues. Best case, it has a battery with limited lifespan. Link2 is much more simple. Plug&enjoy.

4. Sound. Well. I’ll test more but so far both sound good to me in comparable wired mode. But it may just be me who’s not noticing the difference.

I use them with Apple devices and I don’t have a balanced cable as of yet (normally +point for BTR5). Also I’m in Europe so I could get Link2 for EUR90 and BTR5 for EUR130. So there’s a considerable price difference, unlike in US.

So, am I crazy for leaning towards picking Link2 over feature rich BTR5?