šŸ”¶ FiiO FH3 2BA 1DD

yeah slater measured those at around being 0.3-0.4 ohms.

My own measurements arent as precise but i got mine at 0.16 ohms.

I ordered 5 of them a few months ago, but wished I ordered 10 lol. :joy:

Seriously?

My reply is also in regards to Davids rantā€¦

I personally feel people should do what makes them happy. If taking the time & making a ranking list is enjoyable for you, do it. I personally feel anyone who takes the time to write a review of a product they have purchased or make a ranking list of products they have listened to are trying to help others that probably havenā€™t had the chance to hear a certain product.

I really hope no one is trying to screw the consumer over by getting excited about a product they enjoy. I know I donā€™t. If I can give others a clear idea of how a product sounds or compares to another product they might have heard, I try to do my best to do that 100% honestly.

I donā€™t know about you but Iā€™ve never been able to listen to any of the IEMs Iā€™ve purchased before hand. I 100% have to rely on reviews and hype. Zeos, Chris, Josh & Resolve are all guys I trust. Wellā€¦ Zeos I dunno. :wink:

This is a hobby. Itā€™s fun for me. I have headphones and IEMs that Iā€™m not that crazy about and after living with them for a while, I came to the conclusion that I could have been fine without them. Iā€™m also not getting upset with anyone who might have hyped them at the time. I made the ultimate decision to buy them. If you are getting really upset about spending money and not feeling like you are getting your moneyā€™s worth or a reviewer steered you in a direction incorrectly, I think it might be in your own interests to slow down and realize that reviews are subjective. People hear things differently. There is no absolute ā€œbestā€ or ā€œworseā€ chart for this stuff. Everything is subjective.

Itā€™s posts like Davidā€™s that make me feel like taking my own personal time to answer questions and try to help others because I might have hands on experience with a product is a waste of my time. Especially if the subjective advise I give doesnā€™t coincide with their tastes. I wouldnā€™t appreciate it if someone was upset with me for voicing my feelings if they didnā€™t agree with me.

3 Likes

@PapaEmeritus

If youā€™re going to quote do it properly.

Really? Why? Donā€™t you respect my opinion? because I do respected yours. Are you a reviewer? If not why do you feel that post was about you? It wasnā€™t. This forum is all about helping people with personal experiences, hype promoted by some reviewers isnā€™t. If me expressing my worries about the accuracy of internet reviewers makes you feel unhappy is solely your problem. Grow up

@Davidibiza @PapaEmeritus @Ohmboy ā€¦Gentleman can we please have this discussion inā€¦

Thank you and please respect other peoples opinions :beers:

2 Likes

Sorry @Ohmboy youā€™re right. Iā€™m done though.

1 Like

Got off the rails. lol. Wanna move these threads for us? You need the practice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are we going to do this David?

You crapped all over HiFi Dreamsā€™ opinions/feelings. You obviously donā€™t agree with them but that still doesnā€™t make his opinions wrong. You need to understand that. Itā€™s his list and you should respect that. You can voice your opinion that you donā€™t agree with him, sure. But donā€™t attack him as if he is ā€œridiculousā€ especially when heā€™s probably trying to help others.

5 Likes

Hi, iā€™ m News here.I am currently using an old, wired Sennheiser momentum in ear, together with a Fiio BTR5 as a USB Dac to play Flac files. At about 30 percent of the albums, however, the sibilance bothers me. This should be better with the FH3?

Welcome Tobias. It sounds like youā€™re treble sensitive. I am too.

The FH3 is one of the least sibilant sets I own, so if youā€™re after non offensive treble, the FH3 is probably a good choice. Youā€™ll want to stay far away from the Fiio FD1.

BUTā€¦ Please donā€™t make a purchase decision on my advise. Itā€™s just my opinion. Iā€™d hate for you to get the FH3 and not like it.

1 Like

I would advise you to wait until itā€™s available on Amazon in your country, then if you donā€™t like it simply send it back. By that time there will also be more reviews which will help any buying decision.

2 Likes

Thanks for the hint.:grinning: Since I donā€™t like black that much anyway, Iā€™ll wait until the other colors are also available. Until then there should be a few more tests to form an opinion.

Dont know if it is this one you have:

But if it is, then that 7k super peak is probably the culprit. If that is the case then I believe the FH3 wont be a problem for you.

2 Likes

Yes, I have exactly the Sennheiser. Then the FH3 will probably be really better. Thanks again.:blush:

no problem.

2 Likes

Yikes! You may not be treble sensitive afterall. I think anyone would find that peak offensive.

1 Like

yeah that peak looks horrible!

2 Likes

Welcome HiFi_Dreams! Itā€™s great to have you here. I am msteele0 from YouTube you were chatting with last night.

Weā€™d enjoy you sharing your insights of the FH3 with us.

4 Likes

When I didnā€™t have the BTR5, it didnā€™t bother me. But everything sounds much better with the DAC. Unfortunately, it also amplifies the annoying sibilance.:cry: I think i really need a different set of headphones. Since I am very satisfied with the Fiio DAC, it will probably be the FH3.