Fiio FH3 + UTWS3 = good enough?

Good enough? The FH3 are great :+1:

@igor0203 I like bass but I’m not crazy about it so I would say balanced. Thank you for the store. So far I’m not finding actual store but some ebay-like sites that apparently have them in stock.

Thank you all for the suggestions!

1 Like

Looks like Qudelix is really hard to get in EU. If BT isn’t a must, then get Apple dongle DAC, should be around 10eur and it’s a great investment in the start.
If you do want BT, then another option is Biio BTR5 or 3, depends what you want.

As for IEMs, I would go the route @nymz suggested, you’ll get different sound profiles and you’ll be able to decide what you like the most. Perhaps you could add Moondrop Aria in your selection too.
Pozdrav iz Slovenije :slight_smile:

edit: one more thing, if you decide for Mele, don’t buy it from Amazon because you’ll pay nearly 80eur for it.

@nymz What’s an “audiophile”?

Someone who gets into heated discussion over different opinion on forum how something sounds and throws a chair in monitor to prove that he’s right. Oh and he must EQ his headphones otherwise they sound like shit

4 Likes

@igor0203 :rofl:

Something I am not, but please enlight me, why the question?

Just trolling you my friend, no offense meant.

1 Like

I just quoted him. I took it as “i just want something that is not shit” 🤷

Non taken :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@igor0203 Thank for the suggestion. Got any store recommendations?

Pozdrav! :smiley:

There are “audiophile” people here who didn’t realize that an equalizer was needed for IEMs, otherwise a $ 700 headset would sound like a $ 7 headset!

Lq9

Buy Traillii and EQ it to Harman target :rofl:

For DQ6, Tanya I’d go for AmazonDE since it’s not that much more expensive than aliexpress. For Mele you only have one option tho, Linsoul.

2 Likes

Hahaha… If i need, i do it :grinning:

Hum, you talking to me because I don’t EQ? :upside_down_face:

No. I’m talking to everyone who uses EQ. You don’t use, we know :slight_smile: .

Oh, I thought u meant the opposite lol >_> language barriers

Anyway, EQ, no EQ, whatever. Just jam your tracks :mega: :musical_note:

(and buy Teas)

1 Like

I ordered now NA2+, we will see how it works. DD , good for dynamic music with good timbre! Buuut i don`t know!! :slight_smile:

Don’t know anything about that set, let us know how it ends up :slight_smile:

Will arrive on 18.10. and then I will write impressions. The reviews were very positive - Zen, but without such a big slam, very fast and deep bass,very good midrange, tireless high.

1 Like