FiiO X5 iii on sale. Worth picking up for IEM listening?

Hi! As the title says. I have a deal for a FiiO X5 iii preowned but mint condition for 120$. Worth picking up for listening with my Tin T2 or should i look elsewhere?

1 Like

@M0N maybe check this out

That’s pretty nice, are you looking for a dap? If so this is a pretty good deal if there aren’t any issues with it

Otherwise perhaps look into something like the fiio btr5 if you don’t want a dap

1 Like

Hi! I carry a personal cellphone and a work cellphone. A Third device would not be ideal but it can work. I dont necessaraly need it to be a dap.

How does the btr5 compare in sound? I am only going to plug in IEMs balanced and my B&W P2 headphones which isnt that hard to drive.

1 Like

The btr 5 is actually on par sound quality wise imo, it’s pretty good. Works very well balanced. It does also work decent unbalance so I do think it would work with your P2

1 Like

Oh it is? That’s nice! It i have headphones with a microphone on the cable, does the btr5 use that instead of the built in one? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I think it has microphone support but I haven’t tried it on mine, but it seems to work according to others

1 Like

Then i’ll get a btr5

1 Like