🔶 Final Audio A8000

This is the official thread for the Final A8000

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: In Ear
  • Amp needed: Yes

:red_circle: Headphones.com Link

[Reviews]…

A sexy set that :+1:

Kinda look a bit like KXXS’s on steroids lol.

Have you tried the iems what do you think of them

I recently did, they are pretty awesome, I almost bought one but I decided to hold off. They are essentially a technicality heavy iem that still sounds very enjoyable and engaging. Timbre is on point, detail is very very good, and spatial recreation is very nice all with a balanced signature, really something I want to pick up in the future.

I’ll be giving thoughts on em soon. They look like beautiful. mmcx removal tool is genius stuff. I must never NOT have one of those

5 Likes

Really liked them when I heard them, curious to see what you think of them. I might pull the trigger on them if I find a good deal lol

Oh you lucky people across the pond…

1 Like

Those bad boys (A grade) would set me back the equivalent of $2576.57 in the UK :grimacing::angry:

Don’t tempt me lol, man I want one

one day lol

I actually might be able to get a b stock for cheaper from some people I know, lemme go ask lol

Do it you know ya wanna lol

I know lol, I just have to see what my guy responds with (guy is a final dealer so I kinda trust him a bit more lol, also I can drive and go get it)

[quote=“M0N, post:13, topic:9070, full:true”]
I actually might be able to get a b stock for cheaper from some people I know, lemme go ask lol
[/quote

Seriously that’s pretty much a $1k saving here in the UK…jealous moi? not at all lol…

Well, I can get one for a similar price and pick it up myself so I am absolutely going for it lol. Man I need to stop

Will let you all know how it is eventually lol

3 Likes

Meh, the tax eBay charges just kills the price (just keep telling this to yourself so you don’t feel bad).

1 Like

can’t stop, won’t stop

2 Likes

If you can demo this set before purchase please do. It’s a lot of cash to make a mistake with. Mine are gone. I turned em over for some new QDC and another set.

2 Likes