Final Audio VR 3000 Gaming IEM

Maybe of interest to our gaming members @Falenkor :man_shrugging:

1 Like

interesting remarks… relatively balanced but bass light and a large soundstage with supposedly good imaging. Finals a very good brand to my knowledge so it may be worth a shot, I will place an order on them later to check them out.

1 Like

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 19.02.21

This comment hurt me

1 Like

Curious if the A4000 has the same soundstage performance, if so it’s a no brainer.

1 Like

looks like they fully go on sale… december 10th I will go ahead and place an order on them later, if I recall I had another I think recommended to me as well so I may as well order both while I am at it to check them out. I don’t believe they will outpace any of my headphones all considering but I would hope they will atleast be comfortable and perform well enough in regular use… anything with a “Gaming” label is generally something I consider cancer for good reasonings considering these gaming companies

1 Like

Vr3000 are awesome. Out of head soundstage and image and positioning are really good. Basically what it says on Final webpage, for games and vr and binaural primarily so music can sound a little wonky but orchestral scores and soundtrack stuff sounds great.

I returned mine after about two weeks for a4k because I don’t game much, just wanted to try for the staging and see if I would like them. I really think vr are a super solution for a cheap good gaming headphones. Wish I could’ve kept them both.

A4k has similar soundstage but not as out of the head or as deep behind the head as vr3k. But they are so clear and transparent and image is again awesome. To me at least. Won’t be able to afford a8k anytime soon so this will do.

Just wanted to give my two cents on this here, not much info on this forum about them it seems.

1 Like