Giving a little bit of love to the FX80. Please share your thought and experience.
From what I understand these speakers are powered monitoring speakers with a good bang for the buck from 200-259€ per unit. Reviewed already by Z and my main comment being about a great video by Produce Like A Pro.
- Coaxial design
- Equipped with a 8" woofer and a 1.2" tweeter
- 110 W Class D power amplifier
- Power: 60 W Woofer, 50 W Tweeter
- Frequency response: 35 - 22,000 Hz (+/- 3)
- Bass reflex port on the front panel
- Adaptable EQ (adapts to the installation location)
- Low frequency cut-off: (Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Volume control with increment markings
- Auto standby function
- Inputs: XLR, RCA
- Power supply 100V-240V
- Dimensions: 340 x 254 x 295 mm
- Weight: 7.8 kg
- Price is per unit
Produce Like a Pro
The his TLDR is: Too bassy. Enabling the speaker’s high and mid gain makes these shine. Adding a bass cut at 60Hz is really flattening the general sound. In other words: a fun speaker for people who prefer more flat sounding ones which can be even more accurate with a few switches.