Foobar 2000 setup - What does it look like

When I had my battleship I used to leave have it at the top and sometimes you see some creepy shit. Some people get really artsy with their music production.

Yeah, it’s those normally hidden easter eggs that I can really appreciate the artists taking the time to implement

Decided to change things around a little bit… And change the font… Yes, @M0N, it was Comic Sans. No, it is not any longer.

1 Like

So, added the spectrogram, and added source select at the top, keept my color theme though :slight_smile:

It may just be me not understanding what it is I’m looking at, or what I’m supposed to be looking for, but I don’t see the need for the spectrogram

hey! i just jumped the spectrogram bandwagon earlier in the thread! :smiley:

1 Like

I think it was you posted your initial screenshot, then @PushFaderCashCheck was going on about how everyone who doesn’t use it is missing “hidden pictures”… Whatever that’s actually supposed to mean, cause I’m not going to pretend that I know. @M0N followed up agreeing, before they both had a whole conversation about it.

There should be a bunch of things in the Doom 2016 Soundtrack, one of those made some headlines…

1 Like

Yeah you would be surprised what artists can put in there lol

Okay… I probably still won’t, as I tend to get the music going, and start doing something else

i deleted it from my fonts, used to get this guy sending me emails all the time with it. I get his aversion to it.

Has anyone got this running properly with all the plugins on OSX?

why is it that foobar is so basic on mac but not on windows? I dont wanna pull out my PC just to be able to have something like foobar

Bored, refined the hifiguides spectrogram a bit

5 Likes

This would be a dope sticker

1 Like

Would be interesting but I don’t know if it would come out lol. Also you could just get the real logo in a sticker. Wish I had a higher quality logo too since I am working off of a 300 by 160 image or something like that

1 Like

It’s based on a very hobbled version made for Android.

1 Like

You could use wine and run the windows version on Mac (possibly)

I was considering that for Musicbee. I ended up trying Audirvana and then bought that. Sometimes its not worth the Hassle with macs. When I get my PC system built I’ll be making a dedicated NAS and getting Music Bee or possibly Audirvana again. Though I might save up and buy Roon so other people in my house can use it

Edit: If you set up a roon server, can non roon audio players like Audirvana access them?

I used Foobar with the exact setup that Zeos had shown in his vid. Later found music bee and never looked back - clearly the best program if you have lots of files on your pc. the ability to add cover art by quick search, add/edit lyrics, showing artist bio and clear, dark layout - consider me sold.