Funny Picture/GIF/Video thread

I just hope he’s lefty, heh.

The shit’s (quite literally) getting real in the UK??? :smile:

8 Likes

Haven’t been to a supermarket in about a week, but I do know when I was in one last there was no toilet roll because everyone is stockpiling.

I had a conversation last week where we were saying that the “CMP was TNP’d because of ISV, the IOP blamed the PCP but the MA said that they didn’t. It’s FUBAR.”

3 Likes

i dont get the toilet paper thing. Corona virus will not make you shit more than usual…

3 Likes

It’s a response based on fear and stupidity.

I bought extra toilet paper. Why? Because everybody else is, and I don’t want to wipe my ass with newspaper. Sometimes irrational behavior is rational when the context is irrational.

:joy:

4 Likes

I’ve not bought extra toilet paper; bidet. I have been, however, thinking of buying some Tekton Double Impacts to play with if I’m stuck working from home for a while. That would give me “extra” loudspeakrs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I could send you a few copies of the ‘Sun’ as I’ve never seen another reason for printing it?

7 Likes

Lol I read british newspapers now and then but will never try that one again…

1 Like

Something something where the ‘Sun’ don’t shine?

4 Likes

Mexico don’t f**k around…

5 Likes

What do you call a composer with coronavirus?

Drycoughsky

4 Likes

6 Likes

There’s a few vids on the internet where people build PCs in fishtanks full of mineral oil. They look super cool and work really well because the mineral oil acts as a coolant.

Until you have to upgrade or repair, that is.

8 Likes

I went to 3 different stores and no TP. Then i went to Amazon and bought 3 different kinds of Bidet’s. no one leaves my cheese out in the wind

That is an excellent use for the Thermaltake Engine cooler.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Well, you can’t spell ‘swipe’ without ‘wipe’

3 Likes

6 Likes