Funny Picture/GIF/Video thread

4 Likes
4 Likes

I made the time to draw this tonight.

P.S. If I owe anyone message replies I’ll be able to get on that soon!

3 Likes

I HATE when this happens! :grin: Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

273397119_4913927215352576_1568814670907513089_n

10 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes

I don’t get the Russian Helicopter one or the stabbed in Italian Senate. who’s the woman?

AIPEX TWIN IS LE WICKED!

Some internet pirate commandeered the Italian senate livestream and played a 30 second clip of a Final Fantasy VII adult movie featuring this lovely young lady with penetration and everythang

And the helicopter joke is that Russia is not very LGBTQ+ friendly and their army only employs cis-gendered white males as assault troops

3 Likes

ahhh…I recall the Italian Senate thing now that you mention it. and I highly doubt the Russian army is only CIS males. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cant stop thinking “how would a full LGBTQ+ army look and function” in a battle? stereotypically
Like “what should a wear in the afternoon battle” “oh NOO!!! My nail broke and my hair is a mess!” Cant Go. Nonononono!
and like Full rainbow or super bright colors and unicorn and leather outfits in battle.

This kicked off a memory of a video piece I saw a little while back which showed a Russian and a US recruiting add. Jesus. Whomever put out that pathetic joke of an ad for the US military should be fired immediately. I mean WTF. It doesn’t make me sleep better at night! But hey, this is supposed to be about jokes that are funny! So…

A horse walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bar tender looks at the horse and says, “Hey pal, why the long face?”

That one gets me every time! :rofl:

1 Like

bravo!

9 Likes
1 Like

7 Likes

5 Likes