Portugal… LOL!!

1 Like

zing!

2 Likes

ermmm…

rain!

3 Likes

.<

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/u7d8wx/trying_to_buy_a_house/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Years ago I was playing one of my favorite single-player RPG’s, Gothic 3. There is a castle that you have to liberate (Vengard). It literally can take about 2 hours. You have to kite, individually, about 60 orcs and kill them one at a time. I put so much “body English” into a sword swing that I pulled a muscle in my leg!

Hurt like a mutha for about a week.

At work, someone asked me what was wrong with my leg - so - I did the manly thing and lied. Said I pulled the muscle hill running. :rofl:

4 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

“Outsourced” British Carrots! :crazy_face: The way of the world now…

But wait! Upon further investigation…

“Tesco has confirmed that a “small number” of its bags of British carrots, carrying the Red Tractor logo, were mistakenly labelled as having been grown in Spain. After a photograph of a bag of ‘British carrots’ labelled ‘grown in Spain’ began circulating on social media, Tesco has confirmed that the bag was incorrectly labelled.”

I feel better now.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that there are plenty of places here in Spain they could be grown and still considered British :wink:

That would have been a lot funnier if it had said “Grown in France”. :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

DeWalt might be the publisher. I’d bet that’s an album by The Carpenters…

8 Likes

Could also be Enter Sandman? Whatever you may think of it, you can’t say it doesn’t get people bumping and grinding.

3 Likes