Funny Picture/GIF/Video thread

4 Likes

8 Likes

Millennial…

iu-3

11 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

The funniest part is, they look way better like that.

11 Likes

My listening space on our barge lol…

9 Likes

I don’t see the humor? :thinking:

That’s our galley/living room/listening room…now you know why I prefer iem’s :+1: lol

if your living room is in the galley space, I’m not sure how IEM’s are better than headphones. a portable DAC/Amp is portable. LoL!

1 Like

The rest of the living space Lol…small I know but it moves every two weeks pretty much off grid if needs be with a Sony lcd hd tv, 4g WiFi, Sonos surround sound etc…

Ps I still prefer iems space no object :+1:

6 Likes

you just need to work on finding really good wireless cans. :wink:

1 Like

Nah just let him do whatever floats his boat… :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

trying to be punny are you, Aspen? <_<

1 Like

A quarter of my on here is spent being seriously the rest is being funny in my head but probably just not funny at all to everyone else and hearting all the things cuz I enjoy y’all.

2 Likes

Could make an opposite of this lol.

Like, this is for the dll hell, the blue screens of death, the hackers, the CD-keys lost under the furniture, the crashes, the stutters, the random FPS because adobe acrobat reader decided to update during a first person shooter game, the server crashes, the driver updates, the lazy programmers requiring a quad core for 2D games, the “pay twice the price for 20% more GPU power”, this is for the people who require 120fps for their games, not knowing all the movies they ever watched in their entire life are 24fps… this is for the rich no-lifes, while I just put a disk in my console and play. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Nice effort.
Some more refining and you could throw it on reddit and enjoy the fireworks :smiley:

4 Likes

Gave me a good laugh. :smile:

6 Likes

“Don’t snort dust you scrape of the product” is my favourite warning.

2 Likes