Funny Picture/GIF/Video thread

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m a real movie buff and I found soap 2 day platfrom with various movies and tv shows in all genres and on every taste. So cool. Now I can watch them anytime I want in full HD or even 4k. This site is real find, this everning I’m going to watch Christmas movies. New releases and classic movies can be found on the site.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Who had one of these things? LOL! We did! Not this exact model, but one that looked very similar. I was 8 or 9 back then. We also had a huge console stereo system that was like 7 feet long, was solid wood so it was massively heavy and came with a reel-to-reel tape drive! Pretty swanky for the time…

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Spotted this review of the Simgot EM6L on Amazon… they even got a free sample to review, smh:

2 Likes

Some “mint” condition Meles on eBay. When you see it you see it. “Mint” means nothing in a seller’s mouth these days. They need to speak to some stamp collectors to get their vocab in line with reality.

EDIT: Same dude is trying to sell their SA6 Ultra for $750. Ayayay.

1 Like

This meme is itself a dirty deed.

6 Likes

1 Like

LOL! Throat punching is frowned upon. Yet, look at where that sword is headed. No amore’ there, my friend! :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes