Gaming Budget IEM Starter

Hi new to iems and wanted to try them out since I game with glasses and headphones hurt me. So what is the best budget iems to try out? I mostly play fps, which is most of the time CoD MW or Rainbow 6 Siege. Doing some research I have seen some recommendations of T2, T2 Pro, BL-03 , ZS10 Pro, and ZSX. I also plan to use them for music on the side as well, so I listen to K-pop.

1 Like

I think the t2 would work pretty well for that without needing any changes out of the box imo. The ZSX is also good as well, but might be a bit more intimate and aggressive compared to the wider and more laid back t2

2 Likes

If it is within your budget, the Tin P1 is amazing for imaging and detail. Some don’t like its sound signature though. Worth a look though.
It is more expensive though, so if you want something that is not as expensive I would suggest the Blon BL-03, or more likely the Tin T2.

I’d agree with the BL 03 recommendation. It is a fun IEM that sounds great and is hyped for a reason.

The P1 is pretty great, but also then you want to buy an amp for them, so that’s more cost to consider.

2 Likes

True. I do hear some people like them without one still, but I also hear that you need an amp for them to really shine.

Yeah, I would think you would prob be buying the usual $100 ish amps + a balanced cable (like 40 bucks at times ish). They don’t sound that great out of a phone or desktop/laptop

1 Like

Yes P1 pretty much require a decent amp, otherwise you’ll get no benefit. BL-03 can be too boomy for FPS if you play competitively. T2 Pro highs may be too piercing with explosions and gunshots. So from OP’s list T2 may be the safest in my opinion. Haven’t heard the ZS10/X,

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with that for sure, I think the t2 out of the box might be the best choice for them, for what the play and listen to

2 Likes

You might want to check out the QKZ VK4. They’ve got superb soundstage and imaging. I’m not much of a gamer, but if you want the full run down of why these IEMs so good, check out Hifi Dream Reviews channel on YouTube.

oh shiiiiiiiit! shout out to you! not many kpop fans in here. we gotta stick together like immigrants moving to a new country

1 Like

actually between the T2 and the BLON i recmmend the T2 for this person. because kpop is mostly highs and the thing is that the BLONS take the fun out of kpop completely. i don’t use the BLONS EVER with kpop, thats how bad it is. the only genre i don’t listen to with them

1 Like