Gaming Discussion

Thought i would revive this topic…

Lately i’ve been playing/driving quite a bit of Automobilista 2. There are a few cars there that i really find interesting (“older” f1 cars). Captured a few laps with different cars, driving is s**t, but atleast it gives an impression of the game. Driving with VR googles, so there are a bit of head twisting :stuck_out_tongue:

Trying out the “Formula v12” at interlagos

Got a strange crash with the “Formula Vintage” cars at Kyalami. The crash physics looks a bit strange, but it is early access still :slight_smile:

Trying to hotlap Kyalami witht he “Formula V10” car…

So what games are everyone playing at the moment, any good recommendations?

1 Like

play a lot of shooters mainly valorant and siege. alot of league of legends and generally whatever gets hyped that seems interesting to me I bought jedi fallen order like a month ago might start it this week-end. as for reccomendations hellblade is on the humble monthly one of my favorite single player games of all time and every audiophile that games has to play this game its a thridd persona combat , story, puzzle game. pretty short but excellent
https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription

1 Like

I mainly play Dead by Daylight and other horror games. I like Sports games, open world, adventure and strategic games as well, but horror is my main genre. Been into horror games ever since ghosts and goblins on NES.

I used to stream on twitch as well, but it became less fun and more of a chore eventually as my channel grew larger. I stopped streaming in October of 2019. It was the right decision.

If anybody else plays Dead by Daylight, GTA V, RDR2, etc… let me know and maybe we can get some rounds in. My steam name is the same as my name is this forum.

My main games lately have been:
Dirty Bomb
World of Warships
Divinity O.S. 2
Tarkov

I played tons of pubg in the past but uninstalled and dota2, which is installed but I have not gone to in months.

I love a good SP game (Doom, hollow knight, etc) but was brought up on extremely fast, objective based shooters like Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Playing through The Last of Us Part 2 atm and this game is fucking breaking me… I’m so mentally exhausted at the end of a 3-4 hour stint that I just want to curl up in my bed, turn my brain off and pass out. To call this game intense is a huge understatement, it is fucking brutal on so many levels other than just gore. A type of emotional brutality that has just destroyed my mental state the past few days, I had to literally take today off from the game to just collect myself and recover after my last session.

Nothing against The Last of Us, but that’s just not what I want from a game. I’m much more on the side of just haveing fun when it comes to games. But at the same time I try to challenge my self extra by playing Doom Eternal on nightmare with self imposed modifiers to make it even harder, which is a different kind of stressful/draining. I guess if I want to be emotionally assaulted I’ll just look at the news.

How are you liking The Last of Us part 2?

Been playing alot of MWO (MechWarrior Online) recently and absolutely fucking loving it. Glad Ive started playing that over warthunder as honestly that game just started to piss me off, over 1600h in it and nah the devs just don’t give two shits. Unless they losing money. MWO is just a blast and people actually try to play as a team haha.

Spoilers

I played a fair amount of the last of us part 2. All I’m gonna say is if you play as Abby and disregard the whole story (I’m the type who skips cut scenes and will just watch something else if I can’t skip it ) the game gets Infinitely more fun
[

I’m now done with it and honestly it’s a great story with an amazing narrative especially if you played the first game. I know a lot of people are hating it right now, but it’s a difficult situation and all comes down to how you interpret the characters and their intent. I think Naughty Dog definitely took huge risks with the way they handled the story and what happens, and in part as a result the game is really decisive. Some people are gonna hate what they did with the story but ultimately it’s their story and their characters so they can choose to take it in whatever direction they so choose.

There is so much symbolism and thought provoking moments in this game that really take you places no other game I’ve ever played has been able to for some people it’s too much but I’m really glad I stuck out the game till the conclusion. I don’t know if I’ll ever play it again because quite honestly this game was a emotional roller coaster that made me feel things that hurt but all in all an story and narrative experience that I hope other developers will rise to the level of in the future.

My GOTY right now for what it’s worth.

Also by far this game is a technical marvel, the character animations and seamless in engine scenes where you can’t even tell you are in cutscene are on another level. I know a lot of people give console games a bad rep, but the truth is most of the technical innovation in the industry is accomplished by first party console developers like naughty dog and this game is a clear step up from any other game this generation.

1 Like

Just as a thing, me and some people I know are playing Among Us in a stream on YouTube

I finished the ancient gods dlc for Doom eternal today. Other than the slayer gate on the third level having some weird and massive frame drops it was a blast. If you found the main game too hard this is not going to be something you want to try. Its much harder than the main game but that’s just what I wanted. Now I’m really looking forward to part 2 whenever that is.

I’m into online games right now. Like to play Clash of Clans. Also I still enjoy GTA 5, it is one of my fav games

Also I often play League of Legends since I found easy way to unblock games, see this. Never thought it could be so easy to do. Now I can play games without restrictions, that’s convy.