Get a dac dongle or get the ibasso dx160 to listen to Spotify?

Difficult to implement.
You would have to run all kinds of services on one device (basically run a full router, including DHCP and NAT) just for that to work.
Bluetooth does not require any of that. Just confirm neighbour and send away (oversimplified).

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying

Nice. I’ll keep it in mind for sure. I just got the bifrost, ifi can for fun, and I’m waiting on an elex, denon d5200, and my eikons at the moment so I think I’m in need of a pause lol. I only worry about the power output on it for my more hungry cans, which I guess I could use the btr5 or my other amps for of course lol.

1 Like

I still have the dragonfly though lol, i have it to my gf for the computer I built for her. Works well enough for her purposes

Yeah just more reliable and durable. But yeah agreed. I mean, AirPlay is a thing that that’s uncompressed isn’t it? I sometimes just use my m11 as a airplay receiver for my iPhone lol. Like if I was to use it as a source for speakers or something.

Oh yeah i hadn’t heard of or used airplay before but that sounds like a neat feature to use.

Sounds like it’s time to start paying attention to your mobile setup! Lol

Haha don’t tempt me man. I’ve gotten enough eyes rolled from the mrs. in the past few weeks lol.

I know the feeling. When my wife sees me boxing up another pair of headphones to send out and some other stuff coming in the mail she will look at me like the madman I am.

Haha my gf would probably love to see me actually box up some. I haven’t really gotten rid of anything yet. Besides some stuff I’ve given to my brother or friends. I’m a hoarder with my gear lol.

1 Like