Gift exchange ideas

You have $50 to spend on someone that isn’t hooked on hi-fi…yet. What do you give them?

Either ksc75 or kph30i depending on their preference and a blon 03 or t2 depending on their preference (if you can find a good deal on the t2)

2 Likes

The BLON BL03 + Tripowin C8 2Pin 3.5 + TINHIFI Blue Foam Tips Black Friday $50 package on linsoul right now. :+1:

1 Like

I have a cousin that comes for Christmas every year, and he’s getting a kph30i from me. He may also be getting some of my lightly used stuff that’s worth a lot more, but I haven’t decided on what yet. I have a Topping NX4, BGVP DM6, m1060, and a Creative X-Fi that I think I will be regifting this year between him and my sister

1 Like

I was thinking the TIN T2s actually. I have both the blons and the t2s and even though I personally appreciate the blons more EVERY SINGLE PERSON I showed both to had a just normal reaction to the Blons and a “this is the first time I’ve heard music” reaction with the TIN T2s. I think it’s more your average Joe-friendly

True, but I think it comes down to preference imo, because I think some people may prefer the blon in the long run

1 Like

As true as that is. Considering he’s trying to get them into audio I think the t2s might have a way bigger impact. Even though like you said on the long run they might prefer the blons. But I would love to see a social experiment type of thing with the two and see if they get the same reactions as I did. It seems that the clarity and seperation is just a huge eye opener to everyone

I’m kinda thinking KPH 30i, T2, or BL03. Or maybe giving my HE350s a new home since they sell for about $50 second hand. I know these all sound great, but I’m a little worried that the 30i or IEMs won’t look like $50 to the uninitiated. Probably leaning towards T2

1 Like

True, it takes most people time to put on the blons by finding the correct side lol. T2s are just ear buds so it’s simpler

Just convince them that the t2 is a modified ier z1r or something lol

1 Like

Porta Pros and the matching Yaxi pads. A good starting point for a budding audio enthusiast.