Gold Planar GL20

Hey, could you provide me with a link?

1 Like

AliExpress :slight_smile:

Here is Gold Planarā€™s Taobao store page
https://m.tb.cn/h.4rkknoT?sm=1c6296

And this is the product page for GL20
https://m.tb.cn/h.4seficv?sm=6b5e55

I think if you can order from Taobao, itā€™s better to order it from there because more often than not, the product is priced cheaper than the ones in Amazon or AliExpress. But of course, thereā€™s the language barrier. So, I donā€™t recommend it to everyone.

Edit: oops looks like those are the mobile links. Here is the regular link for the store page
https://shop110907205.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.3.514531aa7JDi9f

The GL20 link works just fine.

1 Like

Yeah it probably is cheaper there. But TaoBao does not always work for me here in the Netherlands :slight_smile:

Yeah same here in Indonesia. Itā€™s kinda tricky to buy things from them. For me, I had to contact the seller personally and ask them to ship it to my address.

*kinda tricky if Taobao doesnā€™t support shipping to your country directly

2 Likes

did you manage to get a Goldplanar GL20 in that way here?

I didnā€™t buy the GL20. I bought the GL1000 from Gold Planar.

Edit: I was actually considering to buy the GL20 when I bought the GL1000, but from what Iā€™ve read, they all complained abt the fit and comfort. Some also said the sound is a little bit lacking. So I didnā€™t buy it. Iā€™m still kinda curious tho. Maybe if thereā€™s a big discount on the GL20 or someone is selling in the buy/sell thread for a reasonable price Iā€™ll buy it.

What Dekoni where you using in the review sir?

So you werenā€™t the guy I bought the GL 20 from then, when Zeosā€™ video came up I find a good used one on Tokped and immediately bought it knowing his video will drive some traffic and as the only pair currenly on sale in Indo well, just gotta try it.
it came and IMO tbe fit is actually very easy to me, it reminds me of Sonyā€™s XBA and Ex series, but less fussy. I didnā€™t have any problem with the Sonys and neither do these, maybe I just have a pretty wide ear so the cable hang there nicely and barely come off.

sound is soft, slow, mid focused, and as many have said it feels like having an over ear on your head, but when you try touching it, it ainā€™t there. I have been wearing it for a couple hours now and it actually disappears and I canā€™t really feel it anymore.

I plan to use it at the office as I need to be aware of my surroundings there, replacing the EX800ST I used for the job before, as it leaks the surrounding sound in more than the infamous Sony.

2 Likes

Awesome! Mine are on their way too :slight_smile: I cannot wait.

Are you as hyped as Zeos about Them?

They are great!
Youā€™re in for a treat!

1 Like

I do quite like them, I need use try them when Iā€™m on the office first before I can say whether itā€™s perfect for the job but so far I did use it while walking around the house and even eating with em on and so far it really is a pretty comfortable design for daily use.
probably I canā€™t get any better than these with a bluetooth cable/tws adapter for day to day around the house use.
maybe a Bose Sound Wear, but those are kind hard to find sometimes.

Which bluetooth calbe/tws adapter have you used with them?

havent used them with one as for me the current TWS adapter in the market fell short in one way or another, im waiting for at least a UTWS5 before picking one up.

1 Like

price on aliexpress before Zā€™s video 182 ā‚¬
price now: 234 ā‚¬
:exploding_head:

yeah usual day on the job, even more when thatā€™s basically the only easy source for a new stock.

Calling @ZeosPantera could you include these in your UTWS3 review please!

Burning them in right now :smirk:

I donā€™t love them. If anybody is interested in them, please let me know.

2 Likes

HI, I am not sure if you managed to get rid of them. If they are still available, I am interested. Cheers.