Good audio reviewers and ones to stay far far away from

It all could have been avoided if that reviewer acted like a rational person and simply mailed the IEM’s to the next reviewer waiting in line after spending a reasonable amount of time evaluating them.

be nice to the people you buy stuff from people…

thats the moral for this situation

he may have had some solid recommendations but as a person he is a douche

Don’t do reddit what’s the shit all about?

1 Like

It’s a hard drug bois and girls

1 Like

Just say NO lol

2 Likes

Imgur: The magic of the Internet details are in this long imgur album

TLDR he was a possibly abusive douchebag to Nguyen Custom Monitors after being asked to give the IEMS to another reviewer in japan

4 Likes

Wow… what a complete idiot. He never seemed 100% normal, but this shit is what psycho’s are made of.

Gosh what a soap opera, has Chris and Nguyen had any previous?..can’t see why he’d hold on to a pair like that, not like he’s short of sets to review…all very strange :man_shrugging:

Interesting reading. I agree he is strange dude and honestly hard to say how other reviewers are behaving behind the scenes. Totally not defending crappy behavior like that.
Still his taste in iem fits me the most so far.

Not trying to defend him, but it looks to me like he has too much stuff on his plate and can’t manage inventory.

That coupled with his explosive personality and his OCD (admited by him in multiple videos) can probably lead to bad interactions when you have tighter deadlines.

Hopefully they clear it out.

1 Like

I feel like i would pay that price for a power brick just for how it looks

I dont know who we’re talking about? Like I keep trying to find who this is in reference to in this thread but I cant.

Edit. This about BGGAR?

Yes, bggar.

2 Likes

Who is bggar?

Chris @hawaiibadboy

Ah, sorry, should have been obvious, thanks!! He does have a tendency to fly off into some odd rants.

He’s been slightly more refrained lately but he has a history of being that way, I like him and the way he reviews his sets, he’s a character and his reviews are based on his music library which is the best way to review stuff…transparent and plain to see.
Don’t know exactly what happened above :man_shrugging: but there’s two sides to each story in my experience.

5 Likes

Looks like it will be reconciled eventually.

:face_with_monocle: well that’s as clear a mud…iem :boxing_glove: good drama none the less :stethoscope::+1:

1 Like