Good set of headphones for xbox one

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good set of headphones with a mic for Xbox one?

Looking for headphones for my son’s birthday. Last year I bought him the Hifiman Sundara’s. These are fantastic headphones and he uses them nonstop. They even work with the xbox but I’ve not been able to find a mic option to pair with them for the Xbox so I’m looking for suggestions for xbox specific headphones.

Thanks

You can use a Y splitter and a modmic with his Sundaras. Its not the cleanest option but it will be better quality than any gaming specific stuff.

I have the Steel Series Arctis headphones for gaming on my Xbox and I really like them

The sound quality is good enough, its completely wireless which is very convenient and the mic is good quality. I also used the HyperX Cloud II headset before the SS one which was great but not as feature rich as the SS one. If you want to go wired there are quite a few higher quality headphones that come with detachable boom mics

Thanks for the recommendations. I’ll check it out.

Also take a look at Audeze Penrose is you want to stick with planar. They are pretty decent and Bstock season is coming around so you can get the pretty cheap.

Thanks, I’ll take a look

take a look at the Audeze Penrose and Mobius?